Travel Policy

Faculty and staff of the School of Journalism and Mass Communications must submit a Travel Request in Concur to request and receive approval from the dean before scheduling their travel. Access the Concur system below. 

Non-employee student travel must still be approved by the dean via the Travel Request Form and then submitted to the Shared Service Center so a Travel Request can be created in Concur on their behalf.

Travelers must turn in p-card receipts to the Shared Service Center within 5 days of purchase and out-of-pocket travel receipts no later than 30 days after returning. KU policy states: “All requests for travel reimbursement must be submitted in a timely manner once travel is complete. In accordance with State of Kansas travel policy and K.S.A. 75-3201, all travel reimbursements are to be submitted at least monthly.”

September 18, 2023