Sales assistant (Wichita, Kansas)
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service and order history
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals and recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities and revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times
• Records and forward checks, handles contracts for account executives, prepares presentations, types and proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; demonstrates ability to learn news systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility and accountability for assignment and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• College degree preferred
Wichita, KS, 9323 E. 37th Street North, 67226
Our organization participates in E-Verify. http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx
Closing date: April 11, 2018