Important J-School Documents

Important Online Documents

* The above forms are for current KU students. Current students, please print and fill out BOTH pages of the "Current KU student change of school form application" (application page 1 and application page 2).

*If you are an incoming student, please indicate "Journalism Major" on your KU admissions application. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.