Become a Jayhawk Journalist
Our graduates are adaptable, entrepreneurial professionals who are leaders in the digital world. We are excited to tell you about our program, but until we are able to meet in person, let us show you around on a virtual tour.
Schedule a virtual visit
Interested in meeting with our Recruitment Coordinator? Just complete this form to schedule an individualized Zoom appointment or phone call with Himée Kamatuka. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-864-7620 with additional questions.
KU online: Here are some more options for you to tour KU virtually.
Learn more about the J-School
• See a list of our courses
• Learn about all of our student media organizations
• Talk to an advisor — email email@example.com
• Talk to our career coordinator — email firstname.lastname@example.org
• View the J-School's diversity plan
• Read the student Honor Code
Words are important; actions speak louder
Read our leadership team's response to racial violence and our pledge for action.
Choose Your Degree
► MSJ: Thesis track, Lawrence campus
► MSJ: Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) - for working professionals, Edwards Campus
► MS/JD: Joint degree in journalism and law
► MSJ (online): Digital Content Strategy